Our Repair service operates Monday through Friday and most repairs are
same-day or while you wait.
Before Bringing in Repairs we ask you to do the following:
- Air up the tires (give it a try, even if you think it won't hold
air, miracles happen.)
- Remove as much dirt as possible. The less that comes into the shop,
the better job we can do on your bike and others as well.
- Attach a small card or paper with your NAME, CONTACT INFO, TYPE of
BIKE, and NEEDED WORK or SYMPTOMS
- Remove accessories that don't require tools: Water bottle, computer
head, pump, bag, baby seat......
- Give us a call and see when the best time would be to come.
These guidelines help us get your bikes done better , faster,
and with lower cost.
Same-Day service can save you valuable time and a
possible second trip, and can keep your bike down time to a minimum.
Many Thanks from the Service Department!!