Bike Advocacy & Public Affairs
A number of organizations are endeavoring to promote cycling throughout America. Get to know them!
- Bike to Work Day – Frederick, MD May 2010
- Stat Attacks – Numbers as Weapons in Discouraging Cycling
- Transportation Alternatives
- Gehl Architects (Copenhagen)
- EMBARQ The WRI Center for Sustainable Transport
- Institute for Transportation and Development Policy
- Institute for Sustainability and Technology Policy
Find a compiled list of recumbent bike resources and tandem resources that riders will find interesting and informative.
We are compiling a list of tandem and recumbent resources that, you, our customer will find interesting and informative.
If you have any suggestions or links, please email us at email@example.com
Recumbent & Tandem Rider Magazine is the authoritative, informative and entertaining magazine for riders and enthusiasts of recumbent and tandem bicycles. www.rtrmag.com
Washington DC, Baltimore, Maryland, and beyond, explore the most exciting and popular bicycle clubs and get to associate with riders like you!
Test Rides & Repairs: Because we have a smaller, focused professional staff and a smaller space than many shops, we suggest emailing or calling before visiting to test ride, especially in the off season, inclement weather, or for trikes, tandems, recumbent, and used bikes. Please arrive 60 minutes prior to closing when coming in for a test ride or repairs. Call or email if you need any special attention with late arrival.